Find out about CPA & Join Us
News & Events
- A new project to produce guidance on Inadvertent Operation of Controls
- CPA holds ‘hot topic’ briefings and workshops at Plantworx
- New CDM Regulations come into force from the 6th April 2015
- Inadvertent operation of controls - CPA is working on new guidance.
- Stars of the Future 2014 - the movie!
- Revision of Guidance on Excavators used for Lifting
- Obituary of Sydney Appleyard
- CPA Conference - the full report.
- New Guidance released from CPA - Ground Conditions for Construction Plant
- CPA Star of the Future wins NCC Apprentice of the Year
- Tower Cranes alongside Railways
- New Guidance on Telehandlers and Suspended Loads
- Competence to Operate Construction Plant
- Key industry safety group agrees “anti-entrapment” terminology should change to “secondary guarding”
- HS2 could equate to more than £200 million of Plant Hire, reports the CPA
- CPA remind contractors to make site secure
- ‘Good Practice Guide’ on ‘Transporting Scaffolding in Construction Hoists