Tickets Now Available for the CPA Construction Plant Conference 2017 - Early Bird Discount!
< Back to
News & Events
Delegate tickets can now be booked to attend the CPA Construction Plant Conference on Tuesday 31st October 2017 at the Heart of England Conference and Events Centre between Birmingham and Coventry. Tickets can be booked online via the CPA website at https://www.cpa.uk.net/cpa-conference-2017-tickets/
The cost to attend is £66 (inclusive of VAT) but all purchases made before Saturday 9th September 2017 will benefit from a 20% discount, meaning that tickets will be reduced to £52.80 (inclusive of VAT) if booked by this date.
The CPA Construction Plant Conference is a one-day event hosted by the CPA in association with primary sponsor AMI Group and presents a unique opportunity to discuss the latest issues affecting construction plant in the UK. Subjects this year include:
- Air Quality in London: emission measurement and the NRMM LEZ policy
- Plant operators - how many are there? Will supply meet demand?
- Skills, training and CITB - what will the future look like?
- CPA's latest cross-sectoral safety project
- Evolution in safety standards - the client as driver
- Technological change - is it an opportunity or a threat?
- 2018 - what challenges will it bring to businesses in construction plant hire?
As well as speaker presentations, a number of companies will be exhibiting at the event, including AMI Group, GenQuip, ECY Haulmark, Datatag, Point of Rental Software, AJ Gallagher, Jaama, CanTrack, SKM Asset Finance, Teletrac Navman, Select Plant Hire, MCS Rental Software and IPAF.
Organisations interested in exhibiting at the event can contact Lisa Collins at email@example.com or on 07968 840390.
Speakers and topics at the CPA Plant Conference 2017 are subject to change.