In order to address some of the key issues for the construction plant sector, the CPA will be hosting a series of webinars during 2023.
The webinars are mainly delivered via Zoom and tend to last for approximately one hour each.
Footage of previous CPA webinars can be viewed on the YouTube links below.
- 3rd CPA/HMRC Red Diesel Webinar - 17th March 2022
- 2nd CPA/HMRC Red Diesel Webinar – 1st February 2022
- 1st CPA/HMRC Red Diesel Transition Webinar - 7th December 2021
- Reducing Emissions and Working Towards a Zero Carbon Future
- Hiring Plant into the EU in 2021. The slides presented by Holly Tonge of Brightfinch can also be downloaded
- Leaving the EU: What do Plant Companies Need to do to Prepare?
- Plant-hire and the Road to Recovery
The recording of the 3rd CPA/HMRC is temporarily unavailable whilst CPA representatives seek further clarification from HMRC on a technical issue that was raised at the webinar - We will update members again in due course.
Hiring into EU in 2021 PowerPoint
(PDF, 1.15 MB)
PowerPoint slides presented by Holly Tonge of Brightfinch