We are pleased to confirm that the CPA Conference 2023 will take place on Thursday 9th November 2023 at the Heart of England Conference and Events Centre in Fillongley near Coventry.
The theme is ‘Facing the Challenges in the Plant-hire Sector’, allowing us to address some of the core issues that are of most importance to our members right now, such as the rising cost of fuel and energy, theft and fraud within the industry, and how different sectors within the plant-hire industry itself, are adapting to the new economic reality of the post-COVID age. The agenda can be downloaded below.
The CPA Conference 2023 will be held in association with headline sponsor Point of Rental Software. Over the years, the CPA Conference has become established as an essential entry in the calendar for senior figures in the plant-hire sector. This year’s panel debates will be steered by event convenor Merryn Myatt, a former BBC news presenter and journalist who has hosted previous CPA Conferences to great success. The panel speakers confirmed so far include:
- Asif Latief, Managing Director, Boels Rental
- Mark Anderson, Managing Director North, GAP Group
- James Atkinson, Vice President UK & Europe, Rouse Services
- Jim Haigh, Chairman/CEO, Eagle Platforms
- Joel Babb, Falanx Cyber
- Kirsty Archbold-Laming, Director, Southern Hoist Services
- Adam Nicholson, Managing Director, Eagle Platforms
- Alasdair Reisner, Chief Executive, Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA)
- Chris Gill, Director, L Lynch Plant Hire & Haulage
- Peter Gibbs, Chief Operating Officer, Ainscough Crane Hire
- Kevin Howells, Managing Director, Datatag ID
- Superintendent Andy Huddleston, National Rural Crime Unit
- Ian Elliott, Group Head of Security, Clancy
- Paul Mabey, National Account Sales Manager, JCB
- Matt O'Hara, Senior Sustainable Applications Manager, Sunbelt Rentals
Please note that the speakers and agenda are subject to change. The conference will run alongside a small, targeted exhibition. Confirmed exhibitors at the 2023 event so far include Point of Rental Software, Genquip Groundhog, Thomas Group, Nexus Vehicle Rental, Plant Planet, Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA), Capja, MHM Group, Tobin Plant/LiuGong Machinery (UK), NOCN Group, Prolectric, CITB, Rouse Services, Go Plant Ltd, CESAR Powered by Datatag, Satellite Finance, BigChange, Spartan Solutions and Equipment & Machinery Supply (EMS) Ltd.
For previous CPA Conferences, exhibition space has proved so popular that it has been a sell-out. To find out more about exhibiting at the CPA Conference 2023, please see the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities information pack below or contact Lisa Collins on 07968 840390 or email: email@example.com