CPA Conference 2021
The 2021 CPA Conference is being held on Thursday 14th October 2021 at the Heart of England Conference and Events Centre in Fillongley near Coventry. The theme of this year’s Conference will be ‘Net Zero Carbon, and Digitalisation: The Challenge of Change for the Plant Sector’.
Merryn Myatt will be convenor for the event. Merryn was convenor for the 2019 CPA Conference and was a tremendous success. Merryn is a former television newsreader, presenter and journalist, having worked on local and national radio and television, including being senior presenter on The Money Channel.
The CPA Conference 2021 is being held in association with headline sponsor Point of Rental Software. The event will bring together a number of speakers talking about two key themes that always emerge as having a great impact on the future of our sector - striving to achieve net zero carbon and digitalisation. The 2019 event adopted a brand new format with a series of panel speakers and the 2021 CPA Conference will follow this model. Merryn will encourage debate and audience interaction through panel discussions. The 2021 event will be the sixth CPA Conference to be held.
CPA Chief Executive Kevin Minton will deliver a keynote speech and the panel speakers on the day will include:
- Fergus Harradence, Deputy Director, Construction at Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Tom Thackray, Director of Infrastructure, CBI
- Chris Matthew, Strategic Manager, Flannery Plant Hire
- Merrill Lynch, Director, L Lynch Plant Hire
- Paul Mabey, National Account Sales Manager, JCB
- Christian Spence, Sustainable Energy Manager, Sunbelt Rentals UK
- Ryan Pike, Market Development Manager, Trackunit
- Glenn Pearson, Syrinx 365 and RentItOnline Product Manager, Point of Rental Software
- Josh Wallman, Co-Founder and Director, Capja
- Glyn Matthews, Digital Transformation Manager, Sunbelt Rentals UK
- Dr Carl Desouza, Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Imperial College
- Steve Bradby, Technical & Engineering Leader, Select Plant Hire
- Vanessa Bold, New Hospitals Programme, NHS
- Chris Gill, Director, L Lynch Plant Hire
- David Emery, Consultant, Supply Chain Sustainability School
- James O’Meara, General Manager - Livelink, JCB
Please note that the speakers may be subject to change and the agenda can be downloaded below. As well as attending the Conference, delegates will also have the opportunity to visit a number of exhibition stands. Confirmed exhibitors include Genquip Groundhog, NOCN Group, Flannery Plant Hire, Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA), CESAR, GGR Group, Capja, MHM Plant, L Lynch Plant Hire, JCB and Plant Planet.
A limited number of exhibition spaces are still available. For further information about exhibiting at the CPA Conference 2021, please contact Lisa Collins on 07968 840390, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or download the sponsorship/exhibition document below which details all of the packages available.
Delegate conference tickets are available to purchase online below.
(PDF, 1.79 MB)
This document details the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available for the CPA Conference 2021
Exhibition space at previous CPA Conferences has been a sell-out. If you would like to find out more information about exhibiting at the event, please contact Lisa Collins on 07968 840390