CPA Conference 2017
< Back to
This year’s CPA Construction Plant Conference will take place on 31st October 2017 at a new venue - the Heart of England Conference and Events Centre between Birmingham and Coventry. Plant tracking specialist AMI Group has been confirmed as the headline sponsor and several companies have already confirmed they are exhibiting at the event, namely GenQuip, ECY Haulmark, Datatag, Point of Rental Software, AJ Gallagher, Jaama, CanTrack, SKM Asset Finance, Teletrac Navman, Select Plant Hire, MCS Rental Software and IPAF.
- Air Quality in London: emission measurement and the NRMM LEZ policy
- Plant operators – how many are there? Will supply meet demand?
- Skills, training and CITB – what will the future look like?
- CPA’s latest cross-sectoral safety project
- Evolution in safety standards – the client as driver
- Technological change – is it an opportunity or a threat?
- 2018 - what challenges will it bring to businesses in construction plant hire?
The Construction Plant Conference is an annual one-day event organised by the CPA, the leading trade association for the plant hire sector in the UK. The CPA has over 1,600 members who supply 85% of plant used in the construction industry. The sector generates over £4 billion and invests £1.3 billion in new equipment each year. The event is a unique opportunity to discuss the latest issues affecting construction plant in the UK.
The cost to attend the CPA Plant Conference 2017 will be £66 (including VAT) when purchased after 9th September.
SPECIAL EARLY BOOKING OFFER - REGISTER BEFORE 9th SEPTEMBER TO SAVE 20% OFF THE TICKET PRICE - ATTEND FOR ONLY £52.80 (inc VAT)
To BUY TICKETS TO ATTEND, click HERE
Organisations interested in exhibiting at the event can contact Lisa Collins at email@example.com or on 07968 840390.
Speakers and topics at the CPA Plant Conference 2017 are subject to change.